We are surrounding by A LOT of fantastic eateries in Wash Park and chances are that you have a few of your own favorites that you frequent. If you are looking to try something new (without abandoning your favorites of course) a great place to start is with a good Happy Hour. I have researched, gathered valued opinions and included a couple of my own favorites to bring you a list of some of the best Happy Hours in Wash Park.
Sunday- Thursday: 10pm-12am
Friday & Saturday: 11pm-1am
- $5 Specialty cocktails: Pineapple Finlandia Martini, Wash Park Lemonade, Mountain Mule & Brazilian Ginger
- $5 Absolut / Jack Daniels / Sailor Jerry’s Cocktails
- $3 Well cocktails
- $3 Select drafts
- $3 House wine
- Happy Hour Appetizers
What else to know: Live music the 1st & 3rd Saturdays every month
Thursday night ALL NIGHT at the bar.
- $.99 Select Oysters
- Discounted Apps
- $3.25 23oz Domestic Draft
- $4.25 23oz Premium Draft
- $2.25 Well/ $4 Premium
- $3.25 Glasses House Wine
What else to know: Lobster special every Saturday: $19 for a whole pound whole Maine lobster. Sunday family night: magician 6-8pm and prime rib dinner special.
Free valet parking Tuesday- Saturday 5-10pm in the middle of the block on Old S. Gaylord Street. Good for Max G&G and the Wash Park Grille!
Late Night, 7 days a week: 10pm-close
- $2.50 Wells
- $3.50 Calls
- $3.00 Draught Pints
- $4.75 Large Draughts
- $2.50 Domestic Bottles
- $2.50 House Wines
- $2.50 House Margaritas
- Happy Hour Apps
What else to know: Trivia face off, every Tuesday 8-10pm
- $2.75 draft beers
- $2.75 house wines
- $2.75 well cocktails
- $3.25 “U Call it Cocktails”
- Amazing list of Happy Hour appetizers including their popular PEI Mussels, Crab Cakes and 730 Nachos. View the full Happy Hour Menu here.
What else to know: Great email program that includes monthly specials. Find the sign up on their website.
The ultimate specials for the wine lover.
Late night Open Speical:Monday-Thursday after 9pm, Friday & Saturday after 10pm
- Any glass poured from an open bottle is $5 after the times listed above. See website for additional details.
Every Tuesday & Wednesday
- Receive 25% off “By the Bottle” selections
What else to know: “Pour Le Pet” Mondays: bring in a pet offering (canned food, toy, bowls, leashes, etc.) on Mondays and receive 15% off of your bill!
- $5 Well cocktails
- $3 Sapporo Drafts
- $8 Specialty cocktails
- Happy Hour appetizers and small plates including salads, lobster wontons and a sashimi selection. View the full Happy Hour menu here.
What else to know: The new greenhouse at Den Farm assures that you will be eating some fresh produce. Read more about the Den Farm here.
Grab your friends, make a date with your spouse or leave work a little early with some co-workers and investigate these for yourself. Enjoy!
-Courtney Ranson Licensed in the State of Colorado
SEARCH HOMES FOR SALE – DENVER WASH PARK - BY NEIGHBORHOOD
SEARCH HOMES IN OTHER NEIGHBORHOODS